Online Links and Deals :: I can't beat their prices...

Found a great deal or something useful? Link us up! Do not solicit business here.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:27 am   I can't beat their prices...

I shop at http://www.thatpetplace.com for everything.

They are about an hour away but the savings we get are great. Their online store is excellent, as well. They sell supplies for just about every animal under the sun. They always seem to be having a sale and you can sign up with their site to get current sales sent to your email. Most of the sales are in-store and website combined. I save around $300 a year buying from them and that's just aquatic supply savings. They may not be your thing but, then again, you just may like them as much as I do.
yeshuaskid

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:03 am   

I just found turtlesale [not reputable].com From first glance they have decent prices too. But I don't like that they actually sell turtles when there are so many in need of a good home.
bonefan03

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:34 pm   

bonefan03 - yeshuaskid was talking about SUPPLIES. Look carefully at your message, you'll see the words "name removed". We do not discuss that place, it is a bad place and we encourage you to take your business elsewhere!
JAX
- - -
Baby Boy - January 9th, 2011! (3 months old)
1 RES - 7" long - Umi (3.5 years old)
1 black lab/hound mix - Josie (1.5 year old)
2 cats - Mysti and Molly (6.5 years old)
TheComputerGremlin

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:45 pm   

can someone tell me what the name of that name removed site is? i don't want to buy from it but i don't know which one it is and i'm afraid ill end up purchasing something from there out of ignorance.
65 Gallon
-1 RES (Myrtle)
-1 Pleco (unnamed)
-1 four lined pimelodus catfish (unnamed)
-1 shubunkin (unnamed)
29 Gallon Planted Tank
-3 cory cats
-# guppies!
rsour24

Post Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:14 pm   

They sell turtles, so you would not be buying turtle stuff. So next time you are about to buy a turtle on line just ask us if the site is that bad one. After you post your message you would see the name removed if it is that one .

Also on the front page they have a one of those plastic things with a palm tree in it .Sorry I can not just out right tell you the names .. but them are the rules :). And I understand why they have that one . This place is just so bad .. they do not want to give them ANY promotion at all. And they have a flash intro now .
Please excuse any spelling and/or grammatical errors. I'm dyslexic.I do my best!
joeybsmooth

Return to Online Links and Deals