Online Links and Deals :: Python parts and accessories

Found a great deal or something useful? Link us up! Do not solicit business here.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:44 pm   Python parts and accessories

I didn't realize that drfostersmith.com had replacement parts and accessories for the python cleaning system. I've had to order replacement parts before but had a hard time finding them. Anyways aside from that I discovered that they also have a brass faucet adapter. I'm sure everyone who uses it knows how easy it is to strip the threads on the plastic adapter that comes with it.

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/P ... 004+113164
Spookster

Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:53 pm   

I ended up ordering the brass adapter from Big Al's online. They had a slightly different one. It's great. If any of you use the Python you definitely want to spend the money on this if you have ever had to deal with that stupid plastic adapter that comes with it.

http://www.bigalsonline.com/catalog/pro ... ry_id=2647
Spookster

Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:07 pm   

Thanks for the tip. I've read that some people buy brass adapters for their pythons at places like Home Depot as well. (But if Big Als has a special one, so much the better. :))
"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint Exupery-
marisa
Retired Mod

Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:15 pm   

marisa wrote:Thanks for the tip. I've read that some people buy brass adapters for their pythons at places like Home Depot as well. (But if Big Als has a special one, so much the better. :))

I went to Home Depot and Lowes but couldn't find one and the people there said they didn't carry anything that would fit.

The one they have at Big Al's is longer than the one at Dr Foster Smith so you have something to grip when screwing it in and out.
Spookster

Return to Online Links and Deals