Online Links and Deals :: Cheap supplies/aquariums in nh

Found a great deal or something useful? Link us up! Do not solicit business here.

Post Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:29 pm   Cheap supplies/aquariums in nh

My parents live in nh and I am desparately looking for a larger aquarium for my turtles and more supplies for them. Since my access to a car is limited to nh, any turtle owners have good stores in the nh or ma area or websites that have great deals?

Please let me know. I'm really looking for a 100-120 gal tank. I just want to get as big as I can afford now and allow for a little growing room.
swimlib

Post Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:53 pm   

There have been recent posts about people seeing tanks on craigslist (for free). Perhaps you could find something there.
"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint Exupery-
marisa
Retired Mod

Post Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:57 pm   

yeah I tried but they were gone before I could get a reply in
I'm trying to negotiate a person down with a 135 gal tank to $150. I"m willing to pay that, just not the $450 prices on craigslist for 55 gal tanks with a ton of fish stuff.
swimlib

Post Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:00 pm   

Ya, stay away from the "complete setups" because people are usually trying to get their money back. Every couple of weeks I see some pretty good deals. I just recently got a 90gal tank for $75!

I like to shop at SeaWorld Pet Center in Salem, NH. It's off exit 1 on rt93 South. They have everything there for every type of pet imaginable and their prices are a little beter than Petco, but still not as low as online.

If I see any other good deals on craigslist I'll send you a PM.
DavidY

Post Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:03 am   

thanks. I keep my eye on both the nh and boston craigslist since I live on the border. I will check out SeaWorld Pet Center, since it'll be on my way to Canobie lake!
swimlib

Return to Online Links and Deals