Online Links and Deals :: Does anyone want 2 RES?

Found a great deal or something useful? Link us up! Do not solicit business here.

Post Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:11 pm   Does anyone want 2 RES?

I have 2 Red Ear Sliders and I no longer have room for them at home. One of them are about 4 inches while the other one is about 3. They are about 4+ years old. If anyone's intrested I'll give them out for free. Email me at winvintang8@gmail.com. I'm in Southern CA so u can pick them up or you can just send a box and a overnight shipping label and I can send them. :)
32 Fish
2 RES
2 Algae Eaters
Winvin8

Post Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:28 pm   

Did you know that there are also adoption organizations out there? Here's a link that may help you find one:

www.turtlehomes.org

Shipping live turtles is not encouraged. It's very hard on the turtles. Best if someone can pick them up.

Are you also offering equipment? That's important as the setup for a slider is pretty involved.

Please carefully question anyone who responds and make sure they are responsible enough to care for aquatic turtles and have the means to support a good environment and provide vet care if needed. Make sure they know what they are getting into!
SpotsMama
SpotsMama
Retired Mod

Post Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:29 pm   

I don't think I can offer any equipment since I need the tanks for other aquatic organisms.
32 Fish
2 RES
2 Algae Eaters
Winvin8

Post Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:15 am   

steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:39 pm   

Find the chapter of the California Turtle and Tortoise Club that's nearest you. www.tortoise.org Perhaps someone there can help you.
"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint Exupery-
marisa
Retired Mod

Return to Online Links and Deals