Photo Gallery :: Another Reptile Show ^^ New Photos

The place to post your photos and pictures.
Winter Photo Contest Winner :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:42 pm   Re: Another Reptile Show ^^ New Photos *6/12/10*

I just feel bad for those little turtles. I wish all the people who buy them know how to take real care of them.

-Spike
Out of every 100 men, ten shouldn't even be there. Eighty are just targets. Nine are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Oh, but one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back. -Heraclitus of Ephesus
Spike 7.62

Post Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:28 am   Re: Another Reptile Show ^^ New Photos *6/12/10*

Looks like they were great shows, very sorry i missed them! Would love to have picked up some nice painteds from them
choob99

Post Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:17 pm   Re: Another Reptile Show ^^ New Photos *6/12/10*

Diamondback, would you be interested in selling your painted turts? I can take all of them on with no problem and would love to have them! Please email me at choob99@hotmail.com
choob99

Post Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:27 am   Re: Another Reptile Show ^^ New Photos *6/12/10*

Sorry im not lookign to sell any right now cause im having to much fun watching the hybrids grow. Especially the one. He started producing bright orange on his plastron. As an adult he should be one heck of an interesting painted.
Instagram: Diamondbacks4Life
Diamondbacks4Life

Post Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:47 pm   Re: Another Reptile Show ^^ New Photos *6/12/10*

hybrids you say?
All I Want in Life is to be Happy!!
Listen97

Post Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:11 pm   Re: Another Reptile Show ^^ New Photos *6/12/10*

Well if your not looking to sell could you at least give me the contact info from the guy you bought the hybrids from?
choob99

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:17 pm   Re: Another Reptile Show ^^ New Photos *6/12/10*

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFaSjwbvTCo[/youtube]

I only filmed like half the tables there. I really wished the 3 dbts there were males and not females. I really need a nice breeder male for my diamondbacks.
Diamondbacks4Life

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:22 pm   Re:

Diamondbacks4Life wrote:Image

Ya know, it's funny I've never heard of a Razorback Mud turtle...maybe they meant MUSK turtle. If they don't know the name, they should not be selling!

Axolotl are only protected in California.

Next time you go to a show and you see turtles kept like the RES, you can tell the administration and they will investigate it. If they find the care below what it should be, they will be kicked out of the show.
1 F RES 9" (Kingler)
1 F Belize Slider 7" (Agamemnon)
My Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/condorboy1/videos
Linus

Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:19 am   Re: Another Reptile Show ^^ New Photos

I LOVE THAT WHITE ALLIGATOR.
also, I am terrified of alligator snapping turtles. I bet back in the day they ate dinosaurs.
AllTheCandies

Post Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:02 am   Re: Another Reptile Show ^^ New Photos

Is the really green one the mix? I think one of mine is that, he is still this color after over a year and they look exactly the same.
DarkGenoc1de on Playstation Network
SINI5T3R

Post Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:34 am   Re: Another Reptile Show ^^ New Photos

No idea, have it listed as red eared slider/cooter hybrids, so might be that?
Diamondbacks4Life

Post Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:21 am   Re: Another Reptile Show ^^ New Photos

^^That is most definitely a Cumberland Slider:

http://www.austinsturtlepage.com/world_ ... index.html
1 F RES 9" (Kingler)
1 F Belize Slider 7" (Agamemnon)
My Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/condorboy1/videos
Linus

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:04 am   Re: Re:

Linus wrote:
Diamondbacks4Life wrote:Image

Ya know, it's funny I've never heard of a Razorback Mud turtle...maybe they meant MUSK turtle. If they don't know the name, they should not be selling!

Axolotl are only protected in California.

Next time you go to a show and you see turtles kept like the RES, you can tell the administration and they will investigate it. If they find the care below what it should be, they will be kicked out of the show.

I had a musk turtle and there mouths remind me of a snapping turtle...even tho they are pretty small turtles, they look like they can bite the hell out of you if they wanted with there shark little beaks. sadly it got out of my pond and it was never seen again. im sure its dead now since its been a while and well, we live in the desert...saddens me since it was one of my fav turtles. they are really cool.
DarkGenoc1de on Playstation Network
SINI5T3R

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:59 pm   Re: Another Reptile Show ^^ New Photos

Diamondbacks4life: I had a question about your outdoor nesting area can you please contact me?
cupcakegurl86

Post Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:35 am   Re: Another Reptile Show ^^ New Photos

I ... I just went through this whole thread and I am SO SAD I didn't go to this year's Reptile Show in Vegas, but I am also SO GLAD I didn't. I have been told no more creatures come into this house, so ... I'd have to be breaking some rules. Sneak 'em in in my pocket.
Outside Pond Boys: :mrgreen:Timmy & Chewy & Ike
Outside Pond Girls: :msgreen:Betty & Frick & Frack & Tina & Nyrtle-Sweetpea
Inside Tank: :mrgreen:Sheldon :msgreen: Mork :msgreen: Mindy
Nursery: :?: Baby Timmy & Ranger
apondfortimmy

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Gallery