Photo Gallery :: Love the way you Smile! :) **Pics of my beautiful turtle**

The place to post your photos and pictures.
Winter Photo Contest Winner :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:43 pm   Re: Love the way you Smile! :) **Pics of my beautiful turtle

Did you say food? Yes you did. My food! MY food!! :D
MikeyTheRES

Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:44 pm   Re: Love the way you Smile! :) **Pics of my beautiful turtle

Very cute pic! I swear my RES would practically do a backflip when I'm feeding them.
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:04 am   Re: Love the way you Smile! :) **Pics of my beautiful turtle

steve wrote:Very cute pic! I swear my RES would practically do a backflip when I'm feeding them.

Lol yeah I've seen Mikey do that a couple of times too.. very funny and entertaining.. :D
MikeyTheRES

Post Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:31 pm   Re: Love the way you Smile! :) **Pics of my beautiful turtle

Mikey sleeping in the cutest pose! :)
MikeyTheRES

Post Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:43 pm   Re: Love the way you Smile! :) **Pics of my beautiful turtle

MikeyTheRES wrote:Thank u.. Yes he's very brave :D He ate a whole gold fish today! :D

Love this...they are such sweet little creatures I remember when Edgar was that small I miss it sometimes but he is growing up to be a beautiful and curious guy
"Speaking words of wisdom let it be"
1 female cumberland slider*Turtley*
1unsexed RES*Edgar*
1 male eastern painted*Zim*
1 unsexed Chinese water dragon*Spike*
3 dogs*Byson,Ladybird,Olive*
SquidSox

Post Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:40 am   Re: Love the way you Smile! :) **Pics of my beautiful turtle

SquidSox wrote:Love this...they are such sweet little creatures I remember when Edgar was that small I miss it sometimes but he is growing up to be a beautiful and curious guy

Yes even I'm waiting for Mikey to grow up but at the same time I wan't him to stay small!
MikeyTheRES

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:38 am   Re: Love the way you Smile! :) **Pics of my beautiful turtle

noticed just a while back.. you can actually see his eyes through his lids!!

new pic...

MikeyTheRES

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:49 pm   Re: Love the way you Smile! :) **Pics of my beautiful turtle

And they can be pretty sensitive too.
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:19 am   Re: Love the way you Smile! :) **Pics of my beautiful turtle

steve wrote:And they can be pretty sensitive too.

Thanks for the heads up Steve.. :)
MikeyTheRES

Post Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:20 pm   Re: Love the way you Smile! :) **Pics of my beautiful turtle

MikeyTheRES

Post Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:48 pm   Re: Love the way you Smile! :) **Pics of my beautiful turtle

Very cool. I have a Donatello. The wife named him.
1 RES, less than a year old.
halfshell

Post Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:53 pm   Re: Love the way you Smile! :) **Pics of my beautiful turtle

Awesome pictures!!!!
Into_the_Mystic

Post Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:55 pm   Re: Love the way you Smile! :) **Pics of my beautiful turtle

MikeyTheRES

Post Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:46 am   Re: Love the way you Smile! :) **Pics of my beautiful turtle

MikeyTheRES

Post Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:10 pm   Re: Love the way you Smile! :) **Pics of my beautiful turtle

That's a pretty handsome little turt. Your pics are fantastic. What are you using for a camera?
1 RES, less than a year old.
halfshell

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Gallery