Photo Gallery :: BLUE Concentric Diamondback Terrapin !!!

The place to post your photos and pictures.
Winter Photo Contest Winner :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:39 pm   Re: BLUE Concentric Diamondback Terrapin !!!

Ill make a topic soon. You and me have the same tastes haha. I got the middle blue concentric like blizzard.

Honestly you dont always get what you pay for. My one extra white from last year from dave.

What she looks like now(the dark one), as you can see she is still nice but totally not extra white... at least stayed on the right track. So the extra $20 spent did pan out lol. Thats why now i feel i gambled buying this last hatchling. Might of paid extra for nothing x.x

Also Im never ever buying another dbt x.x Im done.
Instagram: Diamondbacks4Life
Diamondbacks4Life

Post Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:44 pm   Re: BLUE Concentric Diamondback Terrapin !!!

Diamondbacks4Life wrote:Ill make a topic soon. You and me have the same tastes haha. I got the middle blue concentric like blizzard.

Honestly you dont always get what you pay for. My one extra white from last year from dave.

What she looks like now(the dark one), as you can see she is still nice but totally not extra white... at least stayed on the right track. So the extra $20 spent did pan out lol. Thats why now i feel i gambled buying this last hatchling. Might of paid extra for nothing x.x

Also Im never ever buying another dbt x.x Im done.

Very nice ! i noticed that as well lol , good choice u def have an eye for turtles ,it will be kool to compare them as they grow older . i really like that lighter one very nice ,the other one reminds me of my "high white" lol thats what i bought it as anyway ,mines not turning out so bright either ha ha . im going to stop collecting next year when i get my ornate dbt ^^ im on a waiting list
Turtle Hoarder<
of
Concentric DBTS,Caramel Pinks,Pastel RES,Gold Phase Hybino's
^.^
youtube:
http://youtu.be/hZ0N91jPXF4
Jonathan512

Post Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:15 pm   Re: BLUE Concentric Diamondback Terrapin !!!

Oh wow they look awesome ^-^ DBT4L! Are you getting twoof the ornate Jonathan512?
2-R3S Buster & Eugene
1-African Side-Neck Herman
1- Nicaraguan Slider
1- Concentric Diamondback Terrapin
:D 5 total

RIP Samus
Moose

Post Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:17 am   Re: BLUE Concentric Diamondback Terrapin !!!

I may depending on if the breeder changes the prices ,she said nxt yr they may be higher. This yr they were 400$ a turtle
Turtle Hoarder<
of
^.^
youtube:
Jonathan512

Post Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:30 pm   Re: BLUE Concentric Diamondback Terrapin !!!

HOLY CRAP! for hatchlings?!
2-R3S Buster & Eugene
1- Nicaraguan Slider

RIP Samus
Moose

Post Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:29 pm   Re: BLUE Concentric Diamondback Terrapin !!!

Lol yup just for hatchlings ,a bite in the pocket ha ha
Turtle Hoarder<
of
^.^
youtube:
Jonathan512

Post Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:23 pm   Re: BLUE Concentric Diamondback Terrapin !!!

More like a chomp! Lol
2-R3S Buster & Eugene
1- Nicaraguan Slider

RIP Samus
Moose

Post Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:04 am   Re: BLUE Concentric Diamondback Terrapin !!!

Those are so cool diamondbacks! I wish they are available here in our country.. Any among you know how much would it cost me to ship 1 diamondback terrapin here in the PHilippines? Or any reliable store that will ship them here? Thanks!
2 female RED EARED SLIDERS 8" both
4 male RED EARED SLIDERS 6" all
2 RAZOR-BACKED MUSK TURLE 5" both
3 PHILIPPINE POND TURTLE 6" 5" 4"
1 ALLIGATOR SNAPPING TURTLE 5"
1 COMMON SNAPPING TURTLE 7"
sincebirth

Post Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:37 pm   Re: BLUE Concentric Diamondback Terrapin !!!

sincebirth wrote:Those are so cool diamondbacks! I wish they are available here in our country.. Any among you know how much would it cost me to ship 1 diamondback terrapin here in the PHilippines? Or any reliable store that will ship them here? Thanks!

You would have to look into your local laws. I think your country has very strick importing laws and its illegal to import them.
Diamondbacks4Life

Post Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:18 am   Re: BLUE Concentric Diamondback Terrapin !!!

Diamondbacks4Life wrote:
sincebirth wrote:Those are so cool diamondbacks! I wish they are available here in our country.. Any among you know how much would it cost me to ship 1 diamondback terrapin here in the PHilippines? Or any reliable store that will ship them here? Thanks!

You would have to look into your local laws. I think your country has very strick importing laws and its illegal to import them.

Thanks for the reply mod db4life! As long as the species is not endangered it's ok and for only one hatchling there will no be problem. Thanks again! Cheers!
2 female RED EARED SLIDERS 8" both
4 male RED EARED SLIDERS 6" all
2 RAZOR-BACKED MUSK TURLE 5" both
3 PHILIPPINE POND TURTLE 6" 5" 4"
1 ALLIGATOR SNAPPING TURTLE 5"
1 COMMON SNAPPING TURTLE 7"
sincebirth

Post Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:01 pm   Re: BLUE Concentric Diamondback Terrapin !!!

Breeders are few and far between.(Though increasing fast) I dont know of any that ship outside the states off hand.
Diamondbacks4Life

Post Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:39 pm   Re: BLUE Concentric Diamondback Terrapin !!!

very pretty little guy!
AllTheCandies

Post Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:45 pm   Re: BLUE Concentric Diamondback Terrapin !!!

AllTheCandies wrote:very pretty little guy!

Thank you !
Turtle Hoarder<
of
^.^
youtube:
Jonathan512

Previous

Return to Photo Gallery