Photo Gallery :: DBT Update~

The place to post your photos and pictures.
Winter Photo Contest Winner :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:50 pm   DBT Update~

Pretty much just for you Jonathan512 to compare but i know people love to see turtles so rather then pm ill share for everyone.

So first lets start with this concentric who actually has never been shown on here. This is heart, as you can see on the first vertebra scute she has heart so that why i named her that. I liked her for her alot for just about all spot patterns, id almost say shes leapord and i was gonna pass on her but got her when the price dropped for her. Boy am i glad i did. As you can see in the first photo she was really dark but boy as she is growing she is actually getting lighter. First dbt i owned ever do this. They always get darker or stay about the same coloring so she really has captured my heart so to speak haha. She is 2.2inches right now.

Then we have Snow, basically Blizzard's brother. Im actually guessing sexes now. I guessed my last two dbts right at 2.5inches. Going off head shape. So we will see how we do with this pair. Snow is a blue concentric who i can gladly say his blue coloring on the skin is really showing nicely since growing some. Snow is also 2.2inches
Instagram: Diamondbacks4Life
Diamondbacks4Life

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:48 pm   Re: DBT Update~

Beautiful turtles, thanks for sharing :)
happycamper

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:59 pm   Re: DBT Update~

Wow they both look amazing I like Hearts head it's almost solid blue with a few blotches of black spots. And snows bold lines are really nice and his over all color is great I think Snows grown more colorful than Blizzard ^^
Turtle Hoarder<
of
Concentric DBTS,Caramel Pinks,Pastel RES,Gold Phase Hybino's
^.^
youtube:
http://youtu.be/hZ0N91jPXF4
Jonathan512

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:46 am   Re: DBT Update~

They look amazing dbt4L!!! I gotta post pictures so you can see sailor! Heart's patterns are amazing!
2-R3S Buster & Eugene
1-African Side-Neck Herman
1- Nicaraguan Slider
1- Concentric Diamondback Terrapin
:D 5 total

RIP Samus
Moose

Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:17 pm   Re: DBT Update~

All of your turtles are super gorgeous! Congrats on the little ones!
RosesNKeeks

Return to Photo Gallery