Photo Gallery :: DB4L Update

The place to post your photos and pictures.
Winter Photo Contest Winner :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:55 pm   DB4L Update

So I thought Id update everything thats going on. I got side tracked with things and have been lacking here. Sorry Steve and Veipacray! So basically ive been busy with turtle stuff.

Im ready for spring! I actually forgot how big my adults were because i havent seen them in months. I thought the 3 smallest turtles
hibernating were around 5.25inches until i visited them today and stuck a ruler in the cold water and found the smallest is 6inches lol

Now onto to the two new dbts I got. These guys were being sold at a reptile and people were avoiding them. They were selling the poor female with an ear abscess. So everyone knew on top of the expensive price of the pair your looking at an expensive vet bill. So lucky for the turtle im willing to go the distance. Saturday was the reptile show when i bought her and Monday she had abscess removed at the vet. Oh the things i do for diamondbacks... i spent alot. Over $400 when all said and done. I think ive posted like 3 times before not buying more, but agin two more added. Im so bad. Lets try and say it again. Not buying anymore.

New Male:

New Female:

Female with look at abscess, you can see large lump on the side. She would not come out of he shell really. Poor girl :(

Minutes after removal:

Ill update this topic at another time to show it fully healed, and now a blurry bonus pic haha. How many dbts can you spot?
Instagram: Diamondbacks4Life
Diamondbacks4Life

Post Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:07 am   Re: DB4L Update

Wow, they look great... beautiful markings. Did they at least give you a discount for your troubles?
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:31 am   Re: DB4L Update

steve wrote:Wow, they look great... beautiful markings. Did they at least give you a discount for your troubles?

Yea $25 off lol
Instagram: Diamondbacks4Life
Diamondbacks4Life

Post Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:48 am   Re: DB4L Update

Yea poor turtle...seen the update on your channel while back..hope the ear abscess gets clear completely!
Proud Owner of 3 RES
Ronnie- Caramel Pink res
Petals - Pastel Res
Chloe-Albino Res
Pinky- Pink belled Sideneck
swiltz

Post Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:38 am   Re: DB4L Update

Aww well good for you for taking her on. I just love your updates. Your DBTs are all so stunning.
1 YBS ~ Squirtle
4 Mini Doxies ~ Pebbles, Sam, Donut & Rosco
2 Snails ~ Bluey and Jerry
sweety10189110

Post Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:36 pm   Re: DB4L Update

Beauties. Glad to see they got a good home :)
1 F RES 9" (Kingler)
1 F Belize Slider 7" (Agamemnon)
My Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/condorboy1/videos
Linus

Post Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:26 am   Re: DB4L Update

Have all of your DBT's accepted living together in peace and harmony? After looking at all of your posts and pics, I really want a DBT. But I'd want him to get along with my little RES.
:mrgreen: Bill - RES
Dixie, Georgia, and Scrappy - cats
ataraxiamb

Return to Photo Gallery