Photo Gallery :: collages of Mikey, Bubba and new tank

The place to post your photos and pictures.
Winter Photo Contest Winner :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:41 pm   Re: collages of Mikey, Bubba and new tank

lol I noticed! it has been a learning process. They loved it so much though! I got the pot bc mikey likes to bully bubba sometimes so i thought having something that large might break up the tank a bit. i put river stones in it to weigh it down bc its plastic but its a 5" pot $2 clearance at walmart. They like to take turns sleeping behind it mostly. I also have an arch that onlly bubba can fit in right now and she sleeps in that too.
2Res: mikey and bubba
sperez3

Post Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:41 pm   Re: collages of Mikey, Bubba and new tank

I like the planting pot too.
RES female ~* Gamera
Russian tort ~* Tortuga
TortsNTurtles

Post Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:32 pm   Re: collages of Mikey, Bubba and new tank

I'm thinking of getting a ceramic one and trying to cut it in half so when my dbts get bigger they can each have a little cave
1 RES: Swimmy 16
1 DBT Hatchling: Roland
IG: ceti_alpha_five
Swimmy97

Post Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:54 pm   Re: collages of Mikey, Bubba and new tank

Thats a great idea swimmy! though i have found they dont use it like i thought they would! I put mine in so that my smaller one wouldnt get bullied and the bigger one is the one who uses it the most!

Thanks torts!
2Res: mikey and bubba
sperez3

Previous

Return to Photo Gallery