Photo Gallery :: Some pictures of my little ninja

The place to post your photos and pictures.
Winter Photo Contest Winner :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:07 pm   Some pictures of my little ninja

Just wanted to share some pictures of Donatello.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Manx~Coheed
Yorkie~Cambria
Turtle~Donatello
AndreaF590

Post Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:15 pm   Re: Some pictures of my little ninja

Donnie and I and some pictures of some tortoises. Some guy had them outside of where I work, so naturally I had to go check it out.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Manx~Coheed
Yorkie~Cambria
Turtle~Donatello
AndreaF590

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:55 am   Re: Some pictures of my little ninja

Wow great pics! I really like the one where he looks up. Also, cool torts, must have been an awesome day. :)
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:41 pm   Re: Some pictures of my little ninja

Thanks, Steve!
I can't believe I forgot to mention this... I was trying to take a picture of little dude a couple months ago and dropped my I phone IN THE TANK! It sank straight down and I reached in and grabbed it out with ninja speed. The case I had on luckily closed off the head phone hole and the part where the charger plugs in. I took the case off, made sure the phone was dry and stuck it in a bag of rice over night just to be safe and my phone SURVIVED! All my friends know I have the worst luck with phones so their reactions were so funny when I told them.

And a little story about those torts. I work at a pharmacy at a local walmart. When you pull off the main road there's a gas station in front of the store. (Like I've seen at most super walmart stores) A coworker came in and mentioned she saw turtles outside. Then a couple customers came in talking about it. They made it sound like there it was a sea turtle some one had in the back of their truck! Which worried me because I live on an islad in florida where sea turtles do nest so it wouldn't technically be impossible. My coworkers kept asking me about it because I'm the unofficial turtle expert at work so I guess they thought I would magically know. Anyways, when my shift was over my boss told me to go check it out so I went over. Turns out they were Salcuta (sp?) land tortoises. The guy had 3 there and just had them out in the grass and was letting people take pictures with them and pick them up. He said he ran a rescue so I guess he was out there spreading awareness.
Manx~Coheed
Yorkie~Cambria
Turtle~Donatello
AndreaF590

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:50 pm   Re: Some pictures of my little ninja

It's great that they were raising awareness. Seems like it worked :) Funny how some of us get one turtle, and we'll always be known as the local turtle expert... heh.

Bag of rice trick has saved my butt a few times too, glad you were able to save yours.
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:59 pm   Re: Some pictures of my little ninja

It'd be cool if you had 4 turtles instead of one - or maybe at different periods of your life. Then you can give them all a Teenage Mutant Ninha Turtle name. :lol:
"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore."
Protracturtle

Return to Photo Gallery