Photo Gallery :: Happy feet

The place to post your photos and pictures.
Winter Photo Contest Winner :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:42 pm   Happy feet

So I don't know if others agree with this, but I always thought feet off the ground was a sign of a RES feeling comfortable / safe. Sedge used to be a very nervous basker, and I saw people post pics of their turt with feet in the air, but Sedge didn't ever do that. He was always nervous and ready to jump off.

Well he has gotten MUCH more comfortable basking in the past few months- and I think it helped that I added a second 'escape ramp' on the other side of his dock.

Look at those feet :D

Last edited by Kingbird44 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kingbird44

Post Posted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:32 pm   Re: Happy feet

Observing Sedge very well , in his way was telling you something , another ramp...another ramp...
May be more comfortable basking but I think it's that he's more comfortable with you ! This is Sedge's way to let you know how he feel's ! Both of you are off to a great relationship ! You are making other newer members very jealous ! And it's only the beginning it get's better! The relationship I have with Piggley is rare and special , you and Sedge are just starting , happy times forever. Great post you made my day , thanks' to both of you.
litefoot

Post Posted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:21 am   Re: Happy feet

I agree, always like to see feet up :) It's usually referred to as the "Superman Pose".
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:58 am   Re: Happy feet

Haha thanks guys :)
Kingbird44

Return to Photo Gallery