Other Turtle Discussion :: Apartment Hunting with turtles

Non-care related topics here.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:27 pm   Apartment Hunting with turtles

Hi all,

I will soon be moving to the Norfolk Virginia area. I've never been to Norfolk before, and am about 8 hours away, and, of course, my two girls are coming with me. I was wondering if anyone had an recommendations for turtle friendly apartments or condos in the area? I've been making some inquires of my own, and most places actually seem pretty accommodating of two 125 gallon tanks, but researching apartments sight-unseen is a tricky business. Going to try an make it into the area for some recon before the move, but if anyone has any suggestions to help narrow the search it would be much appreciated!
tu.es.hic

Post Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:18 am   Re: Apartment Hunting with turtles

I won't be able to help you with actual locations, though it's great if those buildings don't have a problem with aquariums. Many do and it would be a great idea to have renters insurance in this situation. I'd also not say that you are keeping turtles, as they might not really understand. Do you have any friends or family there? Maybe look into the local herp group, they might have more suggestions/locations. Good luck with the move!
steve
Site Admin

Return to Other Turtle Discussion