Other Turtle Discussion :: Turtle Talk!

Non-care related topics here.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:16 pm   Turtle Talk!

Hello! Im Agate. I am a RES. There arent very many other turtles in my city, so Mom decided to let me post something here on redearslider.com! I would love to talk to some of my brothers and sisters around here!

Mom feeds me once a day. She feeds me ReptiSticks. What do you get fed? How often? Mom is interested.
Mom also lets me run around the house sometimes! And when its warm, she takes me to the park outside to play! Im so lucky to have her as a mom. Do you guys go outside too? Maybe I might see one of you someday!
Mom taught me to give kisses, and now its my favorite thing to do! Every time she comes close I give her kisses. What tricks do you do?

OH! YAY! Mom just said I can post everything she needs to say on here from now on. Now I can talk to all of my brothers and sisters!
Agate The Turtle<3
AgateTheTurtle

Post Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:42 pm   Re: Turtle Talk!

Hello Agate! My res are fed one in the morning (lettuce/greens or other veggies) and again some pellets at night. When it's warm, they get plenty of time outside. Rarely do they free roam inside, they seem to pick up a lot of dust/hair.

I think we all give our turtles Eskimo Kisses, even if we deny it :)
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:51 pm   Re: Turtle Talk!

Haha, so true. Tell your turtles Mom and I say hi!!
Agate The Turtle<3
AgateTheTurtle

Post Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:22 pm   Re: Turtle Talk!

Hello Agate , I'm Piggley. Sounds like we have good mom's and dad's. Dad gives me a lot of mixed green every day. In summer he grows some fresh for me , they are better than ones he gets from that big square box. He also gives me some protein every other day with my greens. I really like the treats he gives me ( I love crickets) after we play games , just a little. He watches me and takes care of me and observant to my needs. Ya , it took me a while to train him but it was worth it. We at times play hide and seek , so he made me some pretty good hiding places. That's fun ! I like when he spins me around , boy I get so dizzy. I just told him I'm serious about joining the Olympic diving team for RES's. Guess what , he built me a diving platform. It's high to , a good 4-5" off the water. He coaches me and I'm getting pretty good. He also made a swim spar to exercise in , I love swimming. I'm lucky to have a good Dad! Got to go Agate tell Fae Hi for me it's time for us to watch TV.
litefoot

Return to Other Turtle Discussion