Other Turtle Discussion :: Sad news for me, good news for you.

Non-care related topics here.

Post Posted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:55 pm   Sad news for me, good news for you.

Hello everyone,

Long time no talk. I've been super busy with work and life so I haven't had the time to be active on this great community.

For those of you who remember, I have 2 turtles. A 19 year old RES who lives in my (well my parent's now) pond. And in my apartment, I have my Full grown female Belize Slider (Who can't live in the pond because she's tropical).

It's been a struggle moving my Belize Slider from apartment to apartment. And I think I've come to the conclusion that I need to part ways with her. I could easily bring her to any pet shop, or post an Ad on Craigslist, but I REALLY want her to go to a good home. I want to know that she is being taken care of. Which is why I'm posting this here.

If you take her, I'll give you everything that I have. The tank, the stand, the filter...

I just want to make sure she lives a great life.
Attachments
IMG_20170523_084647_709.jpg
Here's a low quality image of her (on the right)
1 F RES 9" (Kingler)
1 F Belize Slider 7" (Agamemnon)
My Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/condorboy1/videos
Linus

Post Posted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:52 pm   Re: Sad news for me, good news for you.

Sorry to hear that you have to let her go, she's a beautiful turtle! Good luck with the re-home.
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 10:53 pm   Re: Sad news for me, good news for you.

I absolutely LOVE Belize sliders! I've been thinking about getting one for a long time now. I cannot make any promises, but my goal is to move into my own apartment this summer, which would (hopefully) grant me the room for an additional aquarium. I'll keep you posted :)
Spike - Egyptian mau mix, 8 years old
Phryne - Japanese bobtail, 9 months old
Hurricane - RES, 8 yo, 6 1/2 in. long
Typhoon - RES/Map hybrid, 8 yo, 7 in. long
Sadie - RES, 20 yo, 10 in. long
Sophie - Colombian red tail boa, 5 yo, 5 ft. long
theartbook35

Return to Other Turtle Discussion