Other Turtle Discussion :: Turtle Is Board :(

Non-care related topics here.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:36 pm   Darn fish leave him alone!

My turtle is definatly afraid of the fish. He stays up on his basking spot and pokes his head underwater to see wat they are doing. It's probably his first time seeing another life form (besides other turtles and humans). He loves to play this game with me now. Heres how it goes.

When i come in and sit in front of the tank he will try to get as close to me while trying to stay on the platform at the same time. so funny to watch him as he edges his way over the water strugling to get to me with half his body on the basking platform. Eventually he will fall into the water and follow my finger around the tank. :D
GouzlanTheAmerican

Post Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:35 pm   Do rag?

Dose anyone know if they sell tiny turtle sized "Do-Rags" and fake pistols? I want to pretend to be a ganstar with my turt. :D And yes i do have a ton of time on my hands today.

:D HAVE A NICE DAY! :D
GouzlanTheAmerican

Post Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:18 am   

well when i woke up this morning another fish was dead on the ground of the tank. I dont know why they are diying though. The turtle seems to be ignoring them though.
GouzlanTheAmerican

Post Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:42 pm   

Just give it some time. It took a while before my turt decided that fish were food not friends. Have some patience it will happen when he's ready.
andywoo87

Post Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:02 pm   Pacientce

Psh i am patchent. Sorry i cant spell. Any way i was just keeping you guys updated i know it will happen when he figures it out.
GouzlanTheAmerican

Previous

Return to Other Turtle Discussion