Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: Old man

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:20 pm   Old man

I guess I'm the old man of this group. I'm 61 and raised a snapper turtle when I was 10 and it lived 27 years and weighed 18lbs. when it died. I now have a female(I think) red eared slider that was given to me and I need to get a bigger tank. My hobbies are hot rodding, I build cars, fishing, landscapiing. I'm an Ex-Pro boxer and I work for the school system in my home town where I'm a maintence manager. :D
knuckles

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:32 pm   hi knukles

Hi i might be the youngest one here. I am 14. I am intrested in turtles(of course), Music, bowling, and the drums. i did have a res, but i lost her and cant seem to find her
GouzlanTheAmerican

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:55 pm   

Hey Gouzlan. Nice to meet you. What happen to your turtle? You said you can't find it.
knuckles

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:54 pm   

OldTurtle72 just turned 73 (if I remember correctly) so you're not the oldest :wink:

Happy Birthday OldTurtle!!! :D
The things that come to those who wait may be the things that were left by those who got there first - Steven Tyler
jenaero

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:25 pm   

welcome knuckles nice to meet you and I cant wait for you and oldturtle to meet.....ex boxer wow but Im more impressed with the fishing, I like to fish too I am in fla. plenty of waters but not time ha ha when was turtles b day?happy birthday best month of all May!
Don't put a question mark (?) where God has already put a period (.)!
lydia_lady_fla

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 11:39 pm   

Hey knuckles, nice to see a fellow Maintenance man, I am the Maintenance Supervisor for the Quality Suites Hotel in my section of the state, they are building a new hotel right next to the one I work in and I am going to be in charge of that one too, I haven't heard anything about more money yet though :lol: :lol:
STRAYKINGFISHER

Post Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:20 pm   

Straykingfisher. Yep isn't that always the way it goes. More jobs and responsibilities but the money stays the same. :( :( Nice Forum you all have here. Couldn't believe there was a forum for res. :D
knuckles

Post Posted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:15 pm   

There is a whole bunch of them, I visit 4 of them myself, I am a moderator of one, but it doesn't get many hits though :? :? I love talking about turtles and finding as much about them as possible, hard to believe I've only had my computer for two years, I can get this baby to do tricks you wouldn't believe :lol: :lol:
STRAYKINGFISHER

Post Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:12 pm   

Yep I can get my computer to do tricks to(ones I don't want or need) than my wife usually straightens everythiing out. :lol: :lol:
knuckles

Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.