Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: Hello i'm ivy, aka Franklin's aunt :D

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:17 am   Hello i'm ivy, aka Franklin's aunt :D

I think around 4-5 years ago my younger sister got her res Franklin. Franklin's always swimming around, always lookin quite active. I didn't really take much notice of him until this past year or so because he was always in my sister's room. But about a year and a half ago I noticed that he is now HUGE so he doesn't have any basking or swimming space in his sad little tank. So, I offered to empty up some space in my home office for Franklin's new tank and built him a basking platform! Yay! I guess it was not until he moved into my office that I noticed that he often gets neglected :( so I've been making an effort to be a good aunt but I don't really know too much about turtles beyond the things I read on the internet. So i'm really hapoy to join this community, hoping to learn lots and help Franklin grow and be happy :D :D
franklins_aunt

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:47 pm   Re: Hello i'm ivy, aka Franklin's aunt :D

Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to hearing about Franklin's new digs :)
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:10 pm   Re: Hello i'm ivy, aka Franklin's aunt :D

Hello Ivy! Congrats on your new reptilian companion, and I hope you enjoy your stay. :)
"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore."
Protracturtle

Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.