Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: Hello, new here! Read if you'd like.

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:58 pm   Hello, new here! Read if you'd like.

Hello, I'm new and I have just a few things to say. Almost two years ago I bought two red eared slider hatchlings not knowing the amount of work that came with owning them. It took some time but I eventually had the proper set up and the basic knowledge on how to care for them. Both are boys and are very hyperactive. It wasn't until they grew that they started being aggressive towards the other, which concerns me. A few months ago, I started caring for another turtle (she was being neglected by a relative and it seemed like the only option was to take her in). It's tough caring for all three especially since I don't make much money and I am still in school. I hope to find two of them new homes by the end of this year, as much as it kills me to let them go.
dianamoreno

Post Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:36 pm   Re: Hello, new here! Read if you'd like.

Welcome to the forum! Realizing that we might have to separate and rehome is probably the worst "surprise" we get. I hope you find a solution, it can take a lot of work finding a suitable home.
steve
Site Admin

Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.