Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: I'm Pam, my only purpose is to serve Sam. He's the turtle

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:54 pm   I'm Pam, my only purpose is to serve Sam. He's the turtle

I've always had turtles, all kinds, my first was a red ear slider, I won him at church, dropping beans in a bottle. I was five years old.
And now there is Sam. I've never gotten this attached to a turtle. To have warm feelings for a cold blooded creature.
But he's special, for lots of reason, but the main reason he's special, I've had lots of turtles, of all kinds, I had 60 years worth of turtles.... Sam was the only one I'd held in my hand, and watched him hatch.
Ozzieparker

Post Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:20 pm   Re: I'm Pam, my only purpose is to serve Sam. He's the turtl

Welcome to the forum! We're excited to have you and Sam join us. Watching him hatch... that must have been something amazing to witness.
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:21 pm   Re: I'm Pam, my only purpose is to serve Sam. He's the turtl

Hello welcome to the forum ! Great to have another long time turtle keeper. I know what you saying. Attachments ! Sam has that habitual trust from birth with you , you are Sam's Mom. Only 50 years of turtles for me but what memories. I'm jealous in your hand , great.
litefoot

Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.