Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: Back again!

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:53 pm   Back again!

Hello everyone,

I used to be a very frequent user of this site with a different account about 8 years ago under the name of KristiRES, I have decided that I want to be a turtle owner again because I like them and i find them very cute. I was wonder whether to buy a normal one or an albino which one would you guys suggest. Any tip or info is welcomed since i want to do my best in giving this turtle the best life I can.

Thank you,

Qorrizinjo. :D
Qorrizinjo

Post Posted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:37 am   Re: Back again!

I think albino RES are more sensitive to light and water quality, but care is relatively the same. They also usually have shorter life spans. Welcome back!
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:36 pm   Re: Back again!

i was looking around petshops here in Tirana in order to find a turtle but there seems to be a shortage in supply. Do you know any website or shop that ships to Albania?
Qorrizinjo

Post Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:01 am   Re: Back again!

Sorry, I don't. Are there any reptile rescues or clubs? I would probably start there.
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:39 pm   Re: Back again!

Albania isn't very educated in confront to reptiles and aquatic animals or at least a big part of the population sees them just as pieces of meet and are more directed towards cats and dogs mostly so i don't think there is such a group or club here but ill give it a look.

Thank you, and it feels good to be back. :)
Qorrizinjo

Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.