Urgent Care :: One turtle suddenly started sleeping alot

This is not a substitute for qualified and relevant veterinarian care.
Read this before you post a new topic here.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:23 pm   Re: One turtle suddenly started sleeping alot

AllTheCandies wrote:My baby turtles do this too. One is always basking and he does like leg stretches while basking. the other just swims. But the one that just basks all the time is smaller than the other.

My turtles are just like yours! The little one basks all day while the bigger one swims. Is this something to worry about?
-Phil
PhilthyTurtle

Post Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:10 pm   Re: One turtle suddenly started sleeping alot

Are they kept together? Is the little one eating? How long have you had them?
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:02 am   Re: One turtle suddenly started sleeping alot

steve wrote:Are they kept together? Is the little one eating? How long have you had them?

i keep them together, to have the little one eat, i sometimes have to pick him up and put him in the water and place a pellet or carrot in there (sorry ive only started to introduce them to other foods today) Luckily, both my turtles ate carrots today! I've had them for a couple weeks and decided to start introducing them to foods.
-Phil
PhilthyTurtle

Previous

Return to Urgent Care