Urgent Care :: Turtle shell flippin' up!!??

This is not a substitute for qualified and relevant veterinarian care.
Read this before you post a new topic here.

Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:16 am   Re: Turtle shell flippin' up!!??

Maxtegroom, you are doing so very well and it has been a true honor in communication with you. I hope that you are one of the members that continue to utilize the forums.
Confirmed Sexed Pair of Albino Red Ear Sliders, Baby Albino and Hybino Red Ear Slider and Adult Normal Male Red Ear Slider
Tampa Bay Turtle Fan

Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:50 pm   Re: Turtle shell flippin' up!!??

I appreciate that!! My family and I love this little guy and no doubt he'd be dead if it weren't for res forum!! I'm on it a few times daily!!
Maxtegroom

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:16 am   Re: Turtle shell flippin' up!!??

Both Steve and I are pretty good on answering members on private message and on the forums. I do get tied up with my work sometimes with managing 50 homes and a team of employees which results sometimes having slow periods on the forums for me myself but that is rare or when I go out on my boat as a get away from work. You can have my cell phone number if you live in America to text or call me if you ever have a urgent matter as well. I do compliment you on all your efforts for your turtle child as well. Congratulations and thank you for being a dedicated member on the forums, it is much appreciated.
Confirmed Sexed Pair of Albino Red Ear Sliders, Baby Albino and Hybino Red Ear Slider and Adult Normal Male Red Ear Slider
Tampa Bay Turtle Fan

Previous

Return to Urgent Care