Habitat - Indoor :: Clear Acrylic Above the Tank Basking Area

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:35 pm   Re: Clear Acrylic Above the Tank Basking Area

Yes, very nice video.
Instagram: Diamondbacks4Life
Diamondbacks4Life

Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:05 am   Re: Clear Acrylic Above the Tank Basking Area

Thanks for posting. Awesome atba!
PomonaSprout

Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:24 pm   Re: Clear Acrylic Above the Tank Basking Area

Excellent job and thanks for the video.
VeipaCray

Post Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:06 pm   Re: Clear Acrylic Above the Tank Basking Area

How does your turtle get out of the nesting area? Mine has to be able to see her water other wise she's too skittish.
Touche the Turtle

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:26 pm   Re: Clear Acrylic Above the Tank Basking Area

I don't think Tucker has been in the nesting area yet. She's still getting used to the whole thing. She gets up there, but doesn't really stay for long, especially when we are home. Any moving or sound and she's back in the water. I might just end up putting her in there to see what she does.
STOP SNAPPER FEST! LETS GRAB SOME HILLBILLIES BY THEIR MULLETS AND THROW THEM TO THE GROUND!
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stopsnapperfest/

My build thread!
http://www.redearslider.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=31728
Tucker Allen

Post Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:19 pm   Re: Clear Acrylic Above the Tank Basking Area

It looks great!

I'm trying to build something similar. What company did you have cut and ship your acrylic? And what is the thickness?

Thanks!
ah6tyfour

Previous

Return to Habitat - Indoor