Habitat - Indoor :: Hotmail users might not receive e-mails

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:31 pm   Hotmail users might not receive e-mails

Anyone using Hotmail will probably not receive e-mails sent from this forum. So registration, private message, and watched topic notifications will not get through to you.

These messages are not bounced back, so I cannot retrieve them if they are not going through. We're trying to figure out the problem, but as of today I suggest you use an alternate e-mail address.

Thank you,
Steve
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:18 pm   Re: Hotmail users might not receive e-mails

Hey glad to see the notice here. Let us know if any of us can help.
mealto

Post Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:15 am   Re: Hotmail users might not receive e-mails

Thanks for the offer. After working with our host, we still can't get this resolved. I will likely have to block hotmail so people will use an address that will receive their notifications.
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:56 am   Re: Hotmail users might not receive e-mails

In case it helps, I was frustrated why my registration confirmation email didn't come through, went into the junk folder and marked it as not junk, and now your emails are coming through. Don't know if this will fix it for all time, but might do. Be a shame to block all HM users.
MrYossu

Post Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:07 pm   Re: Hotmail users might not receive e-mails

What's strange was that they were not even in a junk folder. It seems a lot more people are receiving their mail without intervention. Thank you for your reply.
steve
Site Admin

Return to Habitat - Indoor