Habitat - Indoor :: I need help please

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:25 pm   I need help please

I have a turtle that is cared for very well and spoiled but it needs a bigger home.I got him/her as a gift and its already almost the size of my hand and I need to get it a better/bigger home..... I want to make sure it is cared for by someone who really wants it I dont want to fear it will be neglected or set free to fend for itself in the wind......any one know of someone or an orginization in illinois who can or will help me?

Its not fair to teh turtle to be in such a small home it needs more room to play.

vickie
vikette01

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 11:46 pm   Indoors

Hi, Vikette,
I live just up the road, here in Kenosha. I would be more than happy to take the turt. I have 7 now and plenty of room for 1 more. If this suits you, you can find the info you need to get in touch with me in my profile or give me a jingle at 1-262-605-5389 or my cell phone is 1-847-791-0669.
Oldturtle72

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 11:58 pm   Indoors

Just come straight up 94 to Highway 50, Kenosha turnoff. Go right on 50, which is actually 75th street and stay on 75th till you get to 26th ave. Hang a left and come north to 6805 26th ave. Got a big pond and lots of friends for your turt, including some fish that my turts don't even bother with anymore. Do get in touch, please. George :D :D
Oldturtle72

Post Posted: Tue May 31, 2005 8:51 am   very sweet

I would love so much for my turtle to be in your pond with all the other turtles but to be honest Iam a total freak about driving....I dont do expressways or drive too far because Im a total blond(no offense to other blonds)and I get lost too easy and then Im like lucy Ball and cry......So even though I would LOVE my turtle to come over there to live I cant get it there....I wont mail it either I would worry too much.
This turtle is so spoiled we started it on crickets and last night it ate 5 and this morning 6.....I think its going to have a HUGE growth spurt.

vickie
my email is.vikette01@comcast.net
vikette01

Post Posted: Tue May 31, 2005 9:32 am   Indoors

Okay, Vickie,
Check your E-mail. We'll work something out. George :D :D
Oldturtle72

Return to Habitat - Indoor