Feeding and Nutrition :: I have no idea how Michelangelo is doing this

Turtle diets and eating habits discussed here.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:50 pm   I have no idea how Michelangelo is doing this

Ok so the first day he's in his tank I found a shrimp with the head bit off and then another one where he bit it in half and ate the guts out of it. Well today I come home and here my fav snail (he liked to go around and around and around the tank) is now no more. But Michelangelo somehow went and like sucked him out of the shell. The shell wasn't broken at all, and the hard part of the snails "mouth" I guess you could call it, was torn off. How in the heck is he doing this?
She is mine and I shall call her Michelangelo!
daredevilgirl013

Post Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:18 pm   

With great relish, I'd say. :twisted:
"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint Exupery-
marisa
Retired Mod

Post Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:27 pm   

Well today he tore a shrimp in half but didn't eat it...grr..so I left it in the tank hoping he eats it. (which right now the other ghost shrimp are eating the shrimp...EWWWWWW CANNIBAL SHRIMP!!)

Also I noticed one of my guppies is red around the throat. I don't know if Michelangelo bit her or not but she's one that I think is pregnant, is it a sign she's gonna birth soon or is it just that he bit her?

And I bought Michelangelo an apple snail, let's see him suck out that sucker!!!
She is mine and I shall call her Michelangelo!
daredevilgirl013

Return to Feeding and Nutrition