Equipment Review and Discussion :: WOW ! Cork Bark...

Various accessories and equipment discussed here.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:11 pm   WOW ! Cork Bark...

Decided to try Pangea Reptile for some bulk cork. Got three pieces of the PCF-X extra large 15-17". Again WOW three great pieces !! Anyone try them before. You can ask for thin or thick ones , they gave me what I wanted , thick , GREAT LOOKING CORK !
litefoot

Post Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:46 am   Re: WOW ! Cork Bark...

Nice! I have not heard of them before. Have you bought anything else from them? I'm currently loaded up with cork :)
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:44 am   Re: WOW ! Cork Bark...

Not yet , but will send them more business. Ellen thinks cork for the HO train diorama ... Ha! taking that 2' basking dock out and making a new one for a new turtle. She though I would be removing all since no turtle. I'm setting up for another. Turtles been in my life 30 yrs Ellen only 4 yrs. That's another problem down the road...
litefoot

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:38 pm   Re: WOW ! Cork Bark...

Hahaha, I like the way you think. Can't wait to see how you incorporate it.
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:56 am   Re: WOW ! Cork Bark...

My idea won't work in a 150 gallon tub , maybe in 300 gallon , we'll see? Just for now cut a slice of cork added to the 2' XL zoo med dock . Will have to do until I can build the obstacle course I want .

Yesterday afternoon went to Nature Center Doc let me pick a new friend out ,as long as it was under 6". As a swap for Mickey. It's a Boy , no name yet he'll let me know that later. Left foot has a broken claw but not bad. Shell needs some TLC but again nothing I can't fix. Now Ellen... that's another issue ! Turtle will stay.

Sorry don't know how to make a movie , both videos total only 2 minutes. Got last night when he though he was alone.

https://youtu.be/rRopUZbYcC0

https://youtu.be/SpwYdA1FCu4
litefoot

Post Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:54 am   Re: WOW ! Cork Bark...

He looks very good, congrats on the new addition. I bet he's loving his new home.
steve
Site Admin

Return to Equipment Review and Discussion