Photo Gallery :: Live Webcams of users setups & photo galleries !

The place to post your photos and pictures.
Winter Photo Contest Winner :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:27 pm   Re: Live Webcams of users setups & photo galleries !

sflemin2 wrote:Thanks! I am new to all this stuff. I have to set up a cam because I am having some aggression problems in my tank :(..but I might as well share!

I would have had mine done like a year ago but it's always one thing or another stoppin me lol. Also, for arguments sake... I reccomended ustream because they seem to real flexible in what you can do with your feeds.
Pets
1 x Male Rio Grande RES named Niko (knee-co) - Growth Chart - DOB 7/03/2008 (Owned since 9/24/2008)
3 x Cats (Orange Tabi, Black n Gray Tabi & Black Long Hair)
Feeding Lists
Niko: → Feed Me ← (Updated 6/10/11)
Cats: Cat Food ;-p
MoreBloodWine

Post Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:51 pm   Re: Live Webcams of users setups & photo galleries !

omg I want to stream my turtles live. This is such a good idea!!

Here are my turtle facebook albums. I think there's like 200+ pictures XD
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 248&type=1
AllTheCandies

Post Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:18 pm   Re: Live Webcams of users setups & photo galleries !

AllTheCandies wrote:omg I want to stream my turtles live. This is such a good idea!!

Here are my turtle facebook albums. I think there's like 200+ pictures XD

Content currently unavailable whatever that means...

Edit: Still added you though...
Pets
1 x Male Rio Grande RES named Niko (knee-co) - Growth Chart - DOB 7/03/2008 (Owned since 9/24/2008)
Feeding Lists
MoreBloodWine

Post Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:47 pm   Re: Live Webcams of users setups & photo galleries !

aww booooo unavailable >8C
I currently have like 73 unanswered friend requests. who are you?
AllTheCandies

Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:10 am   Re: Live Webcams of users setups & photo galleries !

AllTheCandies wrote:aww booooo unavailable >8C
I currently have like 73 unanswered friend requests. who are you?

I never requested anyones friendship but if it has to do with the albums, its easiest if you just make them public.
Pets
Feeding Lists
MoreBloodWine

Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:48 pm   Re: Live Webcams of users setups & photo galleries !

oh ok. you said you added me so i got confused XD

i did make them public idk why they aren't working. stupid facebook.
AllTheCandies

Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:23 pm   Re: Live Webcams of users setups & photo galleries !

AllTheCandies wrote:oh ok. you said you added me so i got confused XD

i did make them public idk why they aren't working. stupid facebook.

Nah, I meant I added you to the main post lol

Double check the links, you could have grabbed the wrong one, I dont use FB often but I think they have links for friends and then public links.
Pets
Feeding Lists
MoreBloodWine

Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:00 am   Re: Live Webcams of users setups & photo galleries !

oooh ok
if they continue to not work, I also have most of the pictures posted on my tumblr here:
http://themightyovaltine.tumblr.com/tagged/turtles
http://themightyovaltine.tumblr.com/tagged/turtle
AllTheCandies

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:48 pm   Re: Live Webcams of users setups & photo galleries !

Hmm, I wonder what would be the best way to do a personal feed for myself. I want to be able to monitor Tesla while I am not home. Anyone got any ideas?
(Also, sorry for rezzing this. Might not be the appropriate place to ask)
Electrical Engineer, animal lover, video game nerd.
1 RES - Mr. Tesla
ElectricTurtle

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:14 pm   Re: Live Webcams of users setups & photo galleries !

ElectricTurtle wrote:Hmm, I wonder what would be the best way to do a personal feed for myself. I want to be able to monitor Tesla while I am not home. Anyone got any ideas?

The best thing to do would be to use UStream like I do and them do the camera stuff from there. I'm sorry but that's about all the help I can be. I mean I know the technical stuff but trying to explain it is something I'd never make it through (bad at explaining stuff like that).
Pets
Feeding Lists
MoreBloodWine

Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:56 pm   Re: Live Webcams of users setups & photo galleries !

I bought a wireless Linksys camera. I have it take a still picture every minute and upload to a server. It's setup to keep the most recent 60 pictures. I load this all on a simple webpage and have it automatically display the date/time so every time I go the page, I see what's happened in the last hour. :)
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:14 pm   Re: Live Webcams of users setups & photo galleries !

steve wrote:I bought a wireless Linksys camera. I have it take a still picture every minute and upload to a server. It's setup to keep the most recent 60 pictures. I load this all on a simple webpage and have it automatically display the date/time so every time I go the page, I see what's happened in the last hour. :)

And we get to see this when :?:

;-)
Pets
Feeding Lists
MoreBloodWine

Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:29 pm   Re: Live Webcams of users setups & photo galleries !

Never :)
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:01 pm   Re: Live Webcams of users setups & photo galleries !

steve wrote:Never :)

I would say you suck but I like being here ;-p
Pets
Feeding Lists
MoreBloodWine

Post Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:49 pm   Re: Live Webcams of users setups & photo galleries !

ElectricTurtle wrote:Hmm, I wonder what would be the best way to do a personal feed for myself. I want to be able to monitor Tesla while I am not home. Anyone got any ideas?

If you have Google+, you can set up a live video Hangout, and point your web cam at the tank.
5 inch RES male named Jordtim
Hardware: 75 gallon tank (21"H X 48"W X 18"D), FX5 filter with veipacray media setup, pool filter sand substrat, TurtleSafe halogen heat/UVA lamp and ReptiGlo 5.0 UVB lamp in ZooMed Dual Dome Fixture.
PridgNYC

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Gallery