Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: New to the forum!

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:02 pm   New to the forum!

Hello everyone!

I've had my female RES for almost a year now and have learned a wealth of information mostly by trial and error. I hope to improve my skills here and look forward to many insights from everyone.
livedeeprob

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:31 am   Re: New to the forum!

Welcome to the turtle talk forums livedeeprob and congratulations on your learning experience over this past year as well as your turtle. Reptiles in general so it has appeared to me anyhow, like there is always something new to learn about. As a example : I have the experience, education and medical in many species of reptiles yet I went searching for answers on incompatible and compatible gene pools and bloodlines recently on red ear sliders and found myself in a whole new world on turtles that I never known existed lol. It is just mind blowing at times that areas come up from no where. You seem as well very interested in sharing your wealth of information and learning at the same time as many of the members do.

Anyways thank you for joining the forums and I look forward to seeing your threads here.
Confirmed Sexed Pair of Albino Red Ear Sliders, Baby Albino and Hybino Red Ear Slider and Adult Normal Male Red Ear Slider
Tampa Bay Turtle Fan

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:13 pm   Re: New to the forum!

Welcome to the forum!
steve
Site Admin

Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.