Photo Gallery :: tinkerbella my cuz"s turt thats can peeeeeeeeee

The place to post your photos and pictures.
Winter Photo Contest Winner :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:12 pm   tinkerbella my cuz"s turt thats can peeeeeeeeee

hey this is my cuzins box turt that we found on the street [were not going to keep it for ever just until we go bak to the city ok

this pose tinkerbella peeded on her and she really i mean really freaked out THE 1 ABOVE ITS GOT A WET SPOT UNDER IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL ?

THIS IS ANOTHER PIC OF HER AND THAT WE DO NO IT IS A HER woops caps was on srry

that nother be 4 freak out

and that s the lastb pic i put up and the 1st pic we took hehe lol? ok im cunfuseing my self
is there a chance that my tank is getting to cold?
systemofadown_s8trchic

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:32 pm   

i like the shell on that box turtle
GouzlanTheAmerican

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:28 am   

I used to have a box turtle. He looked alot like this one. He was about to be run over by a lawnmower, so I took him in for a few weeks because he was very weak. After he was better, I let him go at a state park. You have to be very careful when you take in an adult box turtle. Sometimes they dont adapt to being contained very well. Also, if you are going to feed him nightcrawlers (worms), DO NOT BUY THEM FROM A BAIT SHOP. The nightcrawlers are raised on a rabbit farm, and they have ALOT of bacteria that could be deadly to a box turtle.
kristi393

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:36 am   

wel thank you kristi but il send heer out to get worms today but she pprobrably wont will they eat like grass hopers and stuff?
and thank you goulzlan he was wlkin and we didnt want him to get ran over by a car or anything so we ran and got him b4 it came so hes kinda luky and here you see a lot of turts crushed on the road [sad thought ]
systemofadown_s8trchic

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:18 am   

Why didn't you just move him out of the road instead of bringing him home? I don't know why people take wild animals and cage them. Just cruel and unnecessary. They're happy in the wild so that's where they should stay. JMO
The things that come to those who wait may be the things that were left by those who got there first - Steven Tyler
jenaero

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:34 am   

he have only three feet and is really sh=kinny
systemofadown_s8trchic

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:38 am   

so? turtles can get along just fine with 3 legs, and he doesn't look underweight at all.
The things that come to those who wait may be the things that were left by those who got there first - Steven Tyler
jenaero

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:42 am   

he doesnt lookit but he is like way way light
systemofadown_s8trchic

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:43 am   

you should just put him back on the other side of the road were you found him. that would be best for the turtle.
GouzlanTheAmerican

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:48 am   

i will i will ok
systemofadown_s8trchic

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:49 am   

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you're not experienced with turtles. Therefore, saying he is "way light" or "skinny" is NOT a good enough reason to take him from the wild.

The ONLY reason I've ever taken in an animal from the wild is when it was injured to the point that it would not survive without veterinary care. I keep them until they are fully recovered and then release them where I found them.
jenaero

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:53 am   

okokokokokkokok chill down you need to tlk to her its hers not mines she just cant get a file on here so dont yell at me dang and chill down dude
systemofadown_s8trchic

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:55 am   

#1) I'm not a dude.

#2) I'm not yelling

#3) I no longer care because you're not taking anyone's advice from this forum anyway.

#4) this topic is now closed.
jenaero

Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:39 pm   

SOAD.. please release that box turtle back into the wild.

after reading your posts, it's very clear to me that you don't have the mental capacity to raise a hamster, let alone a box turtle.

any turtle lover would have better judgement than to take in a wild box turtle.

that's just plain stupid. and i really hope the boxie doesn't suffer in your care.
Adam
pkneeyahx
Retired Mod

Return to Photo Gallery