Page 1 of 1

////Yessss finally new tank!!!!!!+lots of pics////

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:28 pm
by turboturtle8
Sorry it took so long but Turbo and Jacks tank is finally finished!!!!!!! :D :D

anyways here are some of the new things I got them


40gal tank=90.00$
Image



Meduim acrylic basking area = 15.00$
Image


New 150 watt heater =20.00$
Image



New UVB bulb with wire clamp lamp=85.00$
Image


Seeing my turtles smiling faces everyday in there new tank........$pricless$

Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:33 pm
by kmichael55
nice upgrade!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:40 pm
by Tenodera
Wow awesome! From your photos your turtles look pretty big. They're gonna love it!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:42 pm
by Safdar
That looks nice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:54 pm
by Caelestis
whoa! $85 for the lamp and bulb?? I paid much less than that.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:03 pm
by turboturtle8
yeah the bulb was 40$ I got it at petco

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:05 pm
by Tenodera
:shock:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:16 pm
by Safdar
That was a total rip off
If that bulb isnt a MVB
Then you got ripped off

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:19 pm
by DavidY
Looks very nice, TurboTurtle8! :D Your turtles are gonna' love having more space! Nice job with the setup!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:53 pm
by untsmurf
Beautiful job. Make sure and take some pics once our turt is in there :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:14 am
by steve
Looks nice, where's the turtle? :)

The prices are on the high side... oh well, thats retail for you. Petco has that tank sale now, maybe they will price match a recent purchase from their store?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:53 pm
by DavidY
Yea if you haven't used it yet you can threaten to return it and get another one for $40 if they don't just give you credit back on your receipt. I hate it when that happens to me (and it happens too often, arg!).

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:56 pm
by industrial_girl_2000
New set up looks very nice!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:15 pm
by turboturtle8
Yeah steve I have heard about that sale I am kinda mad I missed that sale.It was like a week after I got my tank.I am kinda mad about the price to but then again Petsmart is even expesiver.My turtles are very happy in there new tank Turbo is like obbsesed with the plants she sleeps next to them. I will defiently post some pics

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:10 pm
by steve
If you did get the tank from Petco, it can't hurt to ask them if they will pricematch it. Complain to the CEO if you have to :lol: