Page 1 of 2
I love carrots!!

Posted:
Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:22 pm
by Tenodera

Posted:
Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:39 pm
by DavidY
ROFL!! She is sooo funny!


Posted:
Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:12 pm
by untsmurf
ROFL!!! That was hilarious!

Posted:
Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:25 pm
by SpotsMama
My gosh! I've heard of romancing the stone...but romancing the carrot???

Posted:
Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:28 am
by camee1991
That is so cute~! I love your little baby!!!!


Posted:
Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:08 am
by Safdar
Adorable!
Cant get enough of Serra

Posted:
Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:22 am
by Bumby's Mom
Haha! What a silly girl. She is so cute!

Posted:
Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:18 am
by turboturtle8
lol thats exactly what my turtles do

Posted:
Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:49 am
by industrial_girl_2000
Oh my gosh, those pics are cute beyond words!!!! LOL! She's so sweet!

Posted:
Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:27 am
by Terryo
I can't believe she "flutters her carrots". That is the funniest thing!!!

Posted:
Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:25 am
by N4784N R4613
LOL, everyone is still calling HIM a HER.


Posted:
Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:54 am
by DavidY
hard habit to break.

I'm still in denial...

Posted:
Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:58 pm
by turboturtle8
lol same here

Posted:
Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:51 pm
by Tenodera
LOL!

Posted:
Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:12 pm
by kermitzaqd
Haha, that's awesome! HE has to show those carrots whose boss!