Page 1 of 2

Spunky the new turtle

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:47 pm
by rachel16
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:15 pm
by turboturtle8
Hes a cute lil guy :D

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:24 pm
by Tenodera
Whoa! I've always wondered what would happen if a turtle met a tortoise!

I was kinda shocked at the 10th picture, I thought the tortoise got his head!:shock

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:40 pm
by megcornell
Wouldn't it be best to keep the turtle and tortoise separate for a quarantine period so if the new turtle is ill it won't transmit anything to your tortoise? It's pretty standard to have a 90 day quarantine for new turtles.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:32 am
by Safdar
Hes adorable
Very cute!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:28 am
by eugenetimpog
They are beautiful. I always wanted a tortoise. too bad i cant find any.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:03 pm
by rachel16
there seperated for good now :( the tortoise is at the zoo because of my mom.:(

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:31 pm
by megcornell
How many turtles do you have?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:34 pm
by rachel16
three right now. not including the school turtles

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:36 pm
by megcornell
I guess I just don't understand why you keep acquiring turtles when your mom is actively giving them away?
Why not just focus on the ones you have?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:53 am
by untsmurf
What is that black thing wrapped around him in the last pic?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:32 pm
by rachel16
ohh ya thats his diaper. he has the tenddisy to pee and poop on my all the time so i made it and its not to tight ether. its also his life line he likes jumping off tables :lol: any more questions?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:02 pm
by Tenodera
:shock:

Wow. lol Did you make it?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:17 pm
by rachel16
yup from scratch! :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:23 pm
by TXGUY
a turtle with diaper, oh my :D