Page 1 of 1

My baby is beautiful!

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:18 pm
by tauc87
Image


look at those eyes :] im a proud mommy

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:56 pm
by SpotsMama
How beautiful! She looks like a princess!

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:09 pm
by tauc87
haha thank you!! doesn't she look like a princess?! haha she's my lil' princess. i love being a mommy. i'm at work, i just wanna go home and take care of her!!! :(

1 more hour though!!! :D :D

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:51 pm
by DavidY
Yup, she's a cuty alright! What is the background that she's on. It makes her look very royal! :D

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:53 pm
by Tenodera
LOL so cute! She looks VERY comfortable in that!

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:06 am
by tauc87
Haha I love those colors. I have had Miniature schnauzers ever since I was a little girl. Max (been my angel since I was 10 [I'm 20 now]) died 2 years ago. I painted a portrait of him in a royal king's throne. I love those kinds of colors. Dark royal colors lol. Greeny looks good in them. That is my bed spread. She LOVES just running around in it and sleeping there. I know when she gets tired of it and wants to go back into her tank because she gets fussy lol.

I've had 3 Mini Schnauzers: Misty R.I.P. (Tilky's real mom), Max R.I.P., and Tilky. I miss Misty and Max so much but they had such good lives with me and my mom.

Tilky and Max (Tilky lives with my mom)
Image

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:19 pm
by Tenodera
Ohhhh...Sorry to hear about your mini schnauzers...They look so poofy and cuddly!

I have a mini schnauzer, too! Her name's Mimi. (in my avatar)