Page 1 of 1

George the Hunter!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:11 am
by kiwigerman
As some of you may remember, about 6-8 weeks ago I bought some guppies to breed as food for George. Well, they are breeding quite well so today I put the 2 males and one of the females in with George. Here are pics of the guppies shortly after moving in with their new flatmate. (I know it looks like more than 2 males, but thats just mirror images from the glass)
Image
Image

Here comes George to "welcome" his new flatmates!

Image
Image

And here is George thinking how lovely their time together was, be it short as it was!

Image

Sorry if pics are blurry, I was a bit excited.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:27 am
by SpotsMama
George looks pretty proud of himself.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:38 am
by Tenodera
AHH swim guppies, SWIM!

George looks so DINOSAUR-like... I can imagine him roaring...LOL

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:12 pm
by marisa
George looks like he's thinking "More!" :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:21 pm
by gameragirl
He's a real he-man turtle! What a guy!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:06 pm
by kiwigerman
I'm so proud of him! Can't wait til the other fish grow a bit so I can feed them to him.