Page 1 of 2

New home for Turbo...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:18 am
by Tattoo
I finally got the proper tank for Turbo. I got it all set up yesterday and the temp was stable all night so I put him in this morning. He went from rags to riches...from a 5-to 10 gallon turtle tub ( where he could not swim, just walk) to a new 40 gallon aquarium. He wasn't basking in his old home that I got from the the pet store. But after 15 minutes in new tank he has atleast come out of the water to the floating dock several time. That is a plus. I think I am just as happy as he is about his ne home. Thanks for everyonse help!
ImageImage
Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:19 am
by Tattoo
oops, sorry for such big pictures!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:24 am
by scripta_elegans
That looks very pretty! I love the way all the rocks look at the bottom, but they are such a pain to clean!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:34 am
by turboturtle8
Nice setup!!!


I bet turbo loves to dig in those rocks

I know my turbo does

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:44 am
by Tattoo
Not sure if he loves it yet but I think he will. He has only been in the new tank for about an hour now and he is basking for the first time since I have had him. He has been basking for about 15 minutes now. I am sow happy. I don't think he likes the plants though..lol..he attacks them.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:36 pm
by Safdar
=/ I got the x es

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:43 pm
by untsmurf
I can't see them either :(

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:58 pm
by Tattoo
can't see my pics?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:59 pm
by Safdar
Nope i get the red x es
The link broke

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:09 pm
by Tattoo
Here are the pics again and a few new ones of him basking for the first time in 2 weeks. Thanks to untsmurf for Turbo's happiness. You helped out alot.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:11 pm
by Tattoo
oops, sorry i forgot to down size those last three AGAIN!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:11 pm
by Tenodera
Wow your tank is so nice and clear and RIVER-Y looking! It looks like you're going to be getting a new basking dock soon...lol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:13 pm
by Tattoo
New basking dock soon? Fill me in.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:14 pm
by untsmurf
You're the one that deserves all the credit, because you did all the work! And I have to say you did an outstanding job! And I love the superman pose in the second pic :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:17 pm
by untsmurf
Can you take a pic from the top of the tank?