Box Turtle and Tortoise Discussion :: Ibera Greeks

A general forum for those with an interest in land-based turtles.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:51 pm   Ibera Greeks

Hello there,
I frequented this site alot throughout my reptile collecting days, owing everything from RES to Leopard Geckos and everything in between. i owned a Colombian Redfoot that i purchased through turtletary.com but do to unforeseen circumstances (death of my father) he had to be re-homed and has since moved to a different state. That was two years ago, and have since then been able to secure a new home and steady job again. I would love to get a another tort as he was the focal point of my collection and to be quite honest coming home every day and seeing his face made all that days problems drift away. I've been doing some research and have decided on an Ibera Greek, seeing as my current location would suit a tort of their size the best. My question now is does anyone know of a reputable breeder on the East Coast, preferably the Northeast that sells that species. I'd rather not have one shipped right now do to the climate in the region currently. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance!

Sorry for the length!
Kassandra & Corey :mrgreen: :msgreen:
kacoregreek

Post Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:05 am   Re: Ibera Greeks

12 views...anyone?
kacoregreek

Post Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:42 am   Re: Ibera Greeks

We normally don't list breeders and the ones that do show up deal with aquatics.

If I were in the market, I would check www.kingsnake.com, local reptiles shows and rescues.
steve
Site Admin

Return to Box Turtle and Tortoise Discussion