Page 1 of 1

Hi from Mexico

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:32 pm
by mrodrigo
Hi

I've had 2 red ear slider for almost a year and a half now, I still haven't been able to determine their sex but I think one is male and the other female due to their courtship like behavior described in this page. Well, just wanted to say hi to everybody.

Martin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:38 pm
by jenaero
Hi, and welcome! You'll find a lot of useful info here. :-)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:47 pm
by sonyj
Welcome to the forum... :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:58 pm
by Az^FolkSinger
Hi and welcome :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:41 pm
by marisa
Welcome. What are your turtles' names? Any pics? :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:29 pm
by mrodrigo
Sorry I didn't answer you guys earlier i've just been really busy at work.
I don't have any pictures yet but i will soon and their names are, well, i hope nobody finds it offensive or anything but their names are saddam and bush. thanks for your help

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:16 pm
by marisa
I hope their names don't mean they behave toward each other like their namesakes do. :)