Page 1 of 2

Hello from NJ !

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:12 pm
by turtle2373
Hi everyone - I'm from NJ and just got a wonderful RES from my husband. We named him Striper and he's just so cute.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:15 pm
by ellman605
hiiiiiii, welcome, we love pics!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:22 pm
by turtle2373
I promise to get some pictures going tomorrow! Right now I can't keep my eyes off him long enough to do it! He's FASCINATING!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:30 pm
by jenaero
Welcome :D They really are interesting lil creatures!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:50 pm
by sonyj
Welcome to the forum. :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:32 am
by Emily
Hello from Texas. *waves*

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:59 am
by buffyfan9005
Welcome! :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:01 pm
by Az^FolkSinger
Welcome :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:17 pm
by mikedpirone
Welcome from the same state! I'm from bergen county and have 2 RES named Hank and Lilly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:11 pm
by kona1224
Welcome

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:19 pm
by marisa
A belated welcome. :)

mikedpirone, you're from Bergen county? I used to spend a lot of time in North Bergen.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:49 pm
by mikedpirone
haha thats funny....i grew up in north bergen and moved about 6 years ago to river edge(by paramus)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:50 pm
by turtle2373
Hey - I'm in Hillsdale - originally from Park Ridge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:43 pm
by chloe*
*Hi everyone! My name is chloe and I'm from NJ too... I share two res (Hank & Lily) with my boyfriend (mikedpirone) because I couldnt keep them at my dorm at school so I had to give them to him.... I love them so much!!!! :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:56 pm
by mikedpirone
Hi chloe!! Don't worry I take good care of your babies(as u know) -=)