Turtle Gran
Hi all,
I inherited a red eared slider when my eldest daughter went off to work overseas in a gap year between HS grad and college. I figured "Mikey" aka "Michelangelo" would return to her at some later date, but he became mine. Mikey (a she as it turns out) is now 9 years old.
I joined to ask a question about care due to an issue.
I'll go post in the appropriate place. Nice to be in a turtle lovers place.
I inherited a red eared slider when my eldest daughter went off to work overseas in a gap year between HS grad and college. I figured "Mikey" aka "Michelangelo" would return to her at some later date, but he became mine. Mikey (a she as it turns out) is now 9 years old.
I joined to ask a question about care due to an issue.
I'll go post in the appropriate place. Nice to be in a turtle lovers place.