Page 1 of 1

Hello

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:11 pm
by MMC32879
Hi,
I just found this site today. My name is Melissa and I am the proud owner of two 3 year old red earded slider turtles. Their names are Shamrock and Kiwi. One is male and one is female. I look foward to chating with all of you.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:16 pm
by sonyj
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to seeing pics of your turtles and getting to know you as well. :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:24 pm
by missibsu
Welcome! Make yourself comfortable.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:32 pm
by sQuirtle
welcome!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:11 pm
by Ferd
COngrats on the turtles! What does your setup look like?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:59 pm
by cprcheetah
Welcome! Love their names! Do you have any pictures?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:10 pm
by MMC32879
I'll have to get some pictures soon. I would do it now but they're sleeping and I don't want to wake them up by putting the light on.