Page 1 of 1

Goodevening

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:53 am
by TurtleTattoo
So im kinda new to this whole posting thing. Still trying to figure out how to post pictures and videos and things. Can anyone give me some directions?
Anyway , i have 5 turtles, all red ear sliders. @ adult males, not exactly sure how old they are- i belive between 3-5 yrs and then 3 babies who are about 6 months or less. Once i figure out how to post pictures, i will.

ne way- hello to all.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:52 am
by CountryGirl68
Hellow and welcome, Tattoo. Go here: http://www.redearslider.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1811 for instructions on how to post pictures.

What are your set ups like for your turtles?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:07 pm
by SpotsMama
Hi there, you do have a bunch of turtles! Can't wait to hear about your setup.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:41 pm
by TurtleTattoo
well my set up im being told isnt good enough, but my boyfriend made it. He's actually posted pictures and things and i have a feeling that if i post pictures im going to get quite the critique. I dont want to get rid of any of my turtles, so im going to have tofind a way to make this work. ill post pictures later.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:01 pm
by megcornell
Welcome, you've come to the right place to find good advice for how to better your turtle's environments. I think we all felt overwhelmed the first time on this site, I know I thought I'd kill my turtle before I learned enough to keep him happy and healthy :-).
It's good that you realize that maybe there are some improvements to be made, I can't wait to see their set ups!