Page 1 of 1

I am going on a trip and don't know what to do with turtles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:51 am
by HelperTurtle123
Hi!
I am going on a trip to Bali in about 5-6 weeks and I have 3 turtles I will be there for about 1-2 weeks.

Basic info:
They all eat lots and normally, only stop when they eat their turds.

So back to what I'm here to ask:
[!] How long do turtles survive without food
[!] Do you think they'll start chewing on the artificial leaves?
[!] will they start biting each other for food (I hope not)

My parents said that since my uncle comes over to our place 2 days a week, why not ask if he could feed them.
So then again, how long can they survive without food?

and I hope they don't open the filter and eat their turds that are in there.

Re: I am going on a trip and don't know what to do with turt

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:34 am
by steve
It depends on the age and health, but I would not have turtles kept together unattended. How big are they? Can someone check on them or can you relocate them to someone who can supervise?

Re: I am going on a trip and don't know what to do with turt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:26 am
by HelperTurtle123
They are almost the same size

Re: I am going on a trip and don't know what to do with turt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:26 am
by HelperTurtle123
Well, I am in a pretty small country (Singapore)

Re: I am going on a trip and don't know what to do with turt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:53 am
by steve
Big as how long/cm they are?