HELP WITH EYES SEALED SHUT!
Hey, hoping somebody can give me some advice, my 3 year old Mississippi Map turtle Bob is having difficulty opening his eyes when he is basking. I can see that he is sometimes trying to open them with his arms but I'm worried it's something a bit more serious.
He is still quite active, swimming about, and eating absolutely fine, so I'm not sure if it's a proper illness or just a gammy eye that seems to get 'dried' stuck when he is basking for a while.
Can anyone advise what I should do? Temps are around 75 in water and mid 80's basking spot.
I also have a 3 year old yellow bellied slider; Fred, who is not having this problem at all and seems very healthy.
Any help?
He is still quite active, swimming about, and eating absolutely fine, so I'm not sure if it's a proper illness or just a gammy eye that seems to get 'dried' stuck when he is basking for a while.
Can anyone advise what I should do? Temps are around 75 in water and mid 80's basking spot.
I also have a 3 year old yellow bellied slider; Fred, who is not having this problem at all and seems very healthy.
Any help?