Page 1 of 1

What you guys have helped me do

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:38 pm
by Mech Cb
Hey everyone, just wanted to write a little thanks. When I first got my turtle about two weeks ago, the store told me that a 15 gal tank with just a couple of gallons of water would be fine for him. They also gave me a filter that didn't work very well.

So I come here and since then, I've upgraded to a 40 gal tank, a WAY better filtration system with three filters. I've also returnd that POS floater the store sold me for the turtle and bought a nice piece of bark for him instead. Now the turtle is lovin life! I also just bought a crawfish today and am anxiously waiting to see how that plays out. And finally, I'm starting to get him on a more stable feeding schedule. So thanks for the help figuring out what I needed everyone. I'll try to get pics up soon!

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:55 pm
by jwinters
Lol @ your sig XD