Page 1 of 1

nails????

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:10 pm
by vic021
i was looking at my 2 res and saw that there both missing 1 nail on both back feet the 1 closes to there tail is that normal or bad

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:51 am
by worldpeace
I have two RES as well and they're both missing that nail on their back legs.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:09 pm
by vic021
worldpeace wrote:I have two RES as well and they're both missing that nail on their back legs.
o i guess it might be normal i was just wondering cuz i thought some how mine might have hit something with there nails and they broke off

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:07 pm
by imderanged
My turtle has long nails and none are missing, but he doesn't have tank mates. I would keep close watch for aggression if I were you.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:21 pm
by SINI5T3R
The missing nails at the end of the feet is how there feet is. Its nothing to be concerned with. its just where there webbing meets at the end sorta.