Page 1 of 1

ATBA - Who builds them????

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:25 pm
by krysten
I have an 29 gallon tank, possibly upgrading to a 55 gallon tank very shortly. The turtle topper commercial grade ATBA looks terrible and I wanted to know if anybody builds them for relativity low cost.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:01 am
by Drake33535
Its very easy to build your own ATBA. Theres a thread that has lots of pictures if you need any ideas. The materials are pretty cheap at Lowes or HD.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:05 am
by rsour24
u can see mine on the forum. the ATBA forum, mines on a 29 gallon it cost me like 30$ maybe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:08 pm
by krysten
links? the thread is like 14 pages long.

still waiting on if anybody builds them. i have no powertools and im lazy.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:18 pm
by rsour24
just go to the forum go to the last page and look for my name

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:04 pm
by scripta_elegans
Glasscages.com built one of mine for me. I sent them a diagram of what I wanted, and they did a great job.