ATBA height?
So I'm thinking I'm going to get a mega-ray UVB to put in a socket attached to the ATBA I'm going to make once we get a bigger tank for him, but I'm not sure how high I should make the sides? Reason being, as I understand it the bulb needs to be 12-18 inches away from the top of the turtle's shell, but since he's a little dude right now I'm not sure how much "taller" hermans going to get by the time it's grown up.
So would it probably work if I made it with the bulb 15 inches or so away from the bottom and then just let grow into it? Don't want to have to make 2.
So would it probably work if I made it with the bulb 15 inches or so away from the bottom and then just let grow into it? Don't want to have to make 2.