Page 1 of 1
Free Turtle Log to good home

Posted:
Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:52 pm
by scripta_elegans
I have a zoo med floating turtle log that I would love to give someone with a baby turtle(s). I am getting a little nervous with my turtles in it, altohough I do think it will be awhile before they would really get stuck, but I am not crafty enough to fill the center and make it safe. It is this one.
it isn't the middle section, but the holes on the side that concern me as a possible sticking place.

Posted:
Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:05 pm
by Kallistos
I'd gladly take it, but I can't afford shipping charges. If you're paying for the shipping, I can fix the log up so it's a playground for my algae eater.


Posted:
Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:08 pm
by retard
hey i need something like that for my new tank, ill pay shipping. LMK thanks

Posted:
Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:16 pm
by WeirdMeta
I know this is a little off topic here but what is an algae eater ? lol

Posted:
Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:27 pm
by flutterby
a fish that eats algae.

Posted:
Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:12 am
by turtle.love08
would love this.
How much is shipping to Illinois if you dont mind me asking.
And im fairly new with my turtles they are.
3 1/2" and 2 3/4"
is that to big for the log?
but yes would def. love this and if shipping isnt to pricey i would pay for it.

Posted:
Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:51 am
by Tenodera
Yea...this was posted last year, I don't know if she's still giving it away.

Posted:
Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:11 am
by untsmurf
They are definitely cool to have though. My turtle sleeps in his. He goes inside and cranes his neck out of one of those holes so he can breathe, then falls asleep.

Posted:
Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:15 am
by DavidY
Tenodera wrote:Yea...this was posted last year, I don't know if she's still giving it away.


Posted:
Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:04 pm
by ellman605
S-S-S-S-SUPER BUMP

Posted:
Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:06 pm
by turtle.love08
wow. lol.
i feel dumb now.
sorry guys.

Posted:
Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:24 pm
by Tenodera
it's ok...It would be nice if she was still giving it for free...lol

Posted:
Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:19 pm
by scripta_elegans
I wish I had more to pass out to everyone! I think the person that inherited the log lost both of his little turtles soon afterword, which was very sad.